Saturday 28 July 2012

Look Closely

So after a few false starts, I have finally got around to doing some work on my 6mm Russians.


Ok, 6mm is not the most photogenic of scales, but I think the pic demonstrates the Minibits dice holders and bases nicely. So far I have miliputed some detail onto the bases, and made a start on the painting.

This is an infantry platoon, with four sections. And it has caused me to have a slight rethink of my plans. Originally my idea was to focus on Kursk, but I am now leaning more toward the early war. The reality is that very little will actually change - other than it gives me an incentive to paint more infantry. And perhaps more importantly it means the Germans won't have Tigers, SS, all the stuff that puts me off WWII.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment