Thursday 9 June 2011

Where Is Everybody?

This writing rules malarky is a really rather fun.

I've been digging around on the interent looking for various free rules that exist for the period, I can't say I have actually pinched anything as yet, but I have picked up a few pointers with regard to the general period, and possible lists.

One thing I have not been able to find is any suitable civilian models.

I have found the odd model here and there than is useable, but usually thay means buying a box of eight in order to get the one model I want.

It's strange that wargames tend to take place in a vaccum. True civilians appear more in more modern periods, such as Vietnam, and there is more choice in ancients and medievals - yet there is a huge span of time when you can get plenty of soldiers but no civilians.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment