Monday 6 June 2011

Taking Advantage of Illness

I've got pneumonia - well a chest infection which according to the doctor is the same thing.

Which means that I have been forced to take to my bed with a hot toddy, and gives me plenty of time to work on a set of wargame rules. I'm sure I mentioned before on this blog that I wanted to write a set of rules for the Indian Mutiny, but having looked around for suitable figures, at a reasonable price, I decided that the the project was not a goer.

However I really like the Copplestone Castings Back of Beyond figures.

And have decided to write the rules for the largely ignored battles in East Asia in the 1920's.

I have worked out the shooting mechanic already, and am rather pleased with how it works. So it is now a question of buiding the rest of the game.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment