Friday 15 October 2010

Spam

First off here's a picture I rather like of my Orks.



Spam?

Do you love it?

Personally I don't understand it, and I don't really understand the thinkging behind the list building process that creates Spam armies. Ok, I will admit that perhaps I do understand the processs. It is perhaps not disimilar to the M.A.D doctrine from the cold war.

If you accept the premise that Spam will defeat a 'balanced' list - whatever a balanced list might be - then in the arms race of tournament play, Spam is the way to go. Though it is dressed up in the nicety of redundancy.

Anyone...

I'll come back to this at a later date, as I want to get on with my list for Sunday - Dark Angels this week - whoever they may be - Oo Kairz de iz Hummies....

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment