Tuesday 14 February 2012

Twisting Logic

Here's a curious thing..

Surfing around the internet in search of information on the Spanish army in the Peninsula and the armies in the Russian civil war, it occured to me as decidedly odd that the various bloggers and groups engaged with these armies play games of far greater invention and variety than people playing system games such as Warhammer, Warmahordes etc.

No doubt there is some deep psychological explantion behind this, relating to the social contract and culture.

Anywho...

The hovel is now complete. I really need to find a better way of thatching a roof than using bruch bristles.

36 more French infantry are now assembled and taunting me to undercoat and paint them.

And after window shopping Spanish figures, I have had a slight rethink on brigade composition - mainly due to not wanting to spend so much on shipping, which I shall dissemble into fluff relating to supply.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment