Friday 24 February 2012

Take That Back

The first couple of Crossley trucks has arrived.

As a little light relief between the colours of the French Napoleonics I have been painting, I have treated myself to working on one of the vehicles.

I notice the latest episode of Heelenhammer had the statement from Anthony Spiers.

Judging by this rambling announcement, the basis of the threatened legal action was that because of what was said he would suffer by being excluded from tournaments in the future - supposedly because people would refuse to play him. Given that the legal action would have cost in the region of several hundred thousand pounds should it have been defended, and several thousand pounds even to get started, I found myself wondering what was the point of the whole ferago.

Beyond it being a further exaample of bad sportsmanship by....

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment