Tuesday 31 January 2012

Unfun Gaming

The church is coming along nicely.

I haven't done much today, as my free time has been taken up with trying to will Jordan Rhodes and Robert Snodgrass to join Norwich. It is pretty difficult to paint anything when you are constantly pressing the refresh button on twitter and numerous forums.

The club is organising a heat of the Yorkshire Open at the weekend. I'm in two minds about the event, as having entered into a kind of wargaming eutopia in recent times of playing games that are fun and designed to exclude 'that guy', the thought of playing three games with a rules pack designed to encourage 'that guy' gives me a sinking feeling in my stomach.

I shall probably go along, if for no other reason than to show my support for the club, and top up the coffers.

My plan is to lose the first game, in the hope of only having to play one WAACO type and hoping that I get two decent games.

I guess I shall at some point this week I shall have to write a list and a back story.

peace:)

ps, here is the finished church...

No comments:

Post a Comment