Wednesday 23 November 2011

Character Flaws

Now don't get me wrong, I really like the new Ogre book, and the changes, and the new units, but there is one thing that disappoints me.... that they didn't do more with the Gnoblars.

Ok there is a gamey/beardy/cheesy reason for this, namely that the characters are just so damned expensive, and it would be great to have some 50 point Gnoblar magic casters.

And true I am looking to cram two or three wizards into a 2000 point list with blocks, and chaff, and artillery, and cavalry, and.... you get the picture.

But it still doesn't get around the issue of the characters being expensive.

I am not whining that they are over priced, because for what you get you are getting a good deal. It's just that they take up a large chunk of your points allowance.

Oh for some cheap Gnoblar characters.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment