Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dog Days

Hello again...

I would love to report that I have been doing tons of stuff in the hobby but I haven't. I was planning to go down the club on Sunday, but I couldn't be arsed. And I have made some lacklustre attempts to do some painting but I have not been particularly inspired.

I blame the weather.

I have read a couple of books - one of the American Civil War and one on the opening stages of Barbarossa. Oh and watched a number of videos on Utube on those topics. I really shouldn't get started on another period, but I am drawn to the conflict, and I very much like the 10mm Pendraken miniatures. I thought I might defer the decision until Fiasco in October, by which time I will have largely caught up on my painting schedule, and I will have the chance to give the figures a good once over.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment