Sunday 1 April 2012

Tin Hat Time Again

A while ago I started building an Empire army using ECW figures.

The project didn't get very far as I couldn't work out a simple and cost effective way to transport pikemen, and no one seemed particularly interested in playing ECW.

I mention as a way of saying that I have more than a passing interest in the Empire book.

So with the update impending and the new figures being previewed, my interest has been sparked once again.

Well it was until I went in search of rumours.

Whatever the collective term for a bunch of moaners is, it surely applies to Empire players. The rumours have them running round like Chicken Licken, there is much whining and nashing or teeth that the entire range is not being updated leaving them with State Troops that don't rank up, etc, etc, yadda, blah, blah, blah - in short the world is going to hell in a handcart.

I think I'll wait for the book to come out..

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment