Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hurrah for the Under Dog

I've always rather fancied an Empire army.

And given that various numpties are claiming it to be terrible, I think I may very well start building one.

I mean I used to play Wood Elves - which were apparently terrible - but I did rather well with them, and would still have the army if the Eternal Guard had not be metal and building units of them so expensive.

So I then built an Ogre army because they were supposed to be rubbish. Even before the new book I found them rather good. The new book has made them stronger by removing the pointless limitations mainly, but they still suffer the same weaknesses that attracted me in the first place.

There is something rather pleasing in playing supposedly weak armies - not least the look on your opponents face when they discover the interwebz was wrong.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment