Tuesday 26 June 2012

Long Time No See

It's been a while...

I haven't done much lately in the hobby. In fact I had a month or so when I did absolutely zilch. But over the past week or so I have started painting again...


These just need the final highlights. I have also painted a Golfag model, but no pics as it has gone a bit wrong. I'd like to say it was the Finecast, but it was simple impatience on my part. After undercoating white and inking, the dreaded frosting struck. So I waited a couple of days and reapplied the undercoat. But for some reason the undercoat cracked. At a distance it isn't that noticable, but on closer inspection the model is veiny.

But then with two units of 4 Mournfang I doubt the Maneaters will be used much.

After selling off my Orks, I must have got caught up in the excitement of 6th ed because I bought a box of Imperial Guard. Whether this will grow into an army I can't say. But I have long wanted an Cadian army painted as Riot Police. So this is a nice little side project while I work my way through the rest of the Ogres I have sitting in boxes. And if it doesn't drive me nuts painting 'POLICE' on them, it may well grow.

Anywho...

Providing the whining and moaning at the local club doesn't cause it to implode in the meantime - nerds huh! - I do plan on getting some gaming in in the near future. I'd really like to do some sort of narrative campaign, in fact I may well nip over to the forum to see if anyone would be interested.... 

Now where did I put my asbestos suit?

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment