Thursday, 9 January 2014

The Support Act

The latest addition to my growing New Army is some artillery....
The glue on the netting is still drying, so I'll have to wait for that before painting it.

I used tuille, as the holes are about the right scale, the problem with it is to get the paint to stick. I gave it a coat of Vallejo foundation white, and have tried three time to colour it. I suspect that I will have to use neat paint, and let it dry out a bit before trying to apply it.

The bases are magnetised, which is handy as I suspect this artillery will play very little role in my games, but the German artillery will more than likely be manning these positions.


No comments:

Post a Comment