Monday 1 July 2013

Insert Quote form Mark Twain

I thought it was about time I did an update...

I've been working on a few projects.

The first is some Swiss...

They are Perry plastic mercenaries. I choose them to be from Lucerne as it had the easiest flag.

I've painted some more Americans for the Musket and Tomahawk project...

For some reason I photographed the unit I have already posted....

And lastly I have been working on some 15mm WWII Germans...

I'm not sure whether I am going to use the Germans for the Eastern Front - focusing on Kursk - or Normandy.

I have also had a couple of trial games of Musket's and Tomahawks with my oldest lad (who has the uncanny knack of rolling sixes).

Other than that I am in the process of assembling the materials for a terrain project for Musket's and Tomahawks. And then depending on how that goes, I'll make the decision on whether to go Eastern Front or Normandy for the WWII project - though this will also depend on the release schedule of what PSC, and how it coincides with my painting progress.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment