Monday 15 August 2011

The Long Dragoon

After a hiatus I have forced myself to start painting again...

Cue photo...



Maybe it's just me, but whenever I am faced with a mountain of new figures I really can't get motivated to just get on with the painting.

Changing the subject... if only slightly, because me pin number figure is itching for the new book and models.... the Ogre rumours are firming up with a couple of weeks to go until the release.

Now it is only rumours, and there is a world of difference between how things appear in the book and how things play on the table, but I am pleasantly surprised about the potential levels of power that the Ogres may be able to generate. Obviously the big question is one of points, as the current Army Book is over costed, in terms of being able to create a balanced army. But, that aside, it does appear that the army will be able to partake and compete in all phases of the game.

I particularly like that they will have access to more than just the one magic lore.... and that fire-eater model is simply lovely.

So the big question in my mind is....

How many French Napoleonics can I get painted in the meantime...

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment