Thursday 29 March 2012

Training the Next Generation

I have managed a little painting of my Spanish Guerillas, but the weather has been too nice to do any prolonged painting.

Instead I have been flexing my gaming mojo but having a game of throw the ball in the flower pot with my four year old. He is clearly a rules lawyer in the making, as the rules changed after practically every throw, until he was the only one who got a try and was allowed to stand right next to the pot and just drop the ball in. I lost 10-3.

Still while the flower pot campion was scorring on his scooter I did manage to sit on the step in the warm sunshine and sketch out a shopping list for completeing the Spanish project and getting to skim read through the Black Powder rule book and make some notes.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment