Saturday 17 March 2012

A Distant Rumble

I've been working on a unit of Spanish light infantry.

The base coat is almost done.

During smoke/tea breaks I have found myself pricing up Orcs. And more specifically Savage Orcs. Which is odd because I haven't really thought about WFB for a month or so. Yet I really do - and always have - liked the Savage Orc models.

The problem I have is the animosity rule.

In one sense this is a good thing, as I am not an uber competative player, I like randomness and I know the army will suit my idea of fun. But...

The list I am working on in my head is Savage Orcs, Savage Orc Boar Boyz, Chariots, Mangler Squigs and Trolls. It's all pretty much up and at them.

Of course there is still a lot of Spanish Napoleonics to paint, so there is plenty of time to think about things.

However, at the end of the day, I just like painting Orcs.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment