Thursday 22 March 2012

Mix and Match

The first militia battalion is done.


I'm rather pleased with the result. And it has inspired me to have a slight rethink of the army into having a regular infantry brigade and guerilla brigade - and a combination of the two as the circumstance demands.

And I have touched up the Light infantry (oooooh missus) that got frosted at the spraying stage.


The recent frosting accidents have pretty much led me to start looking for the same products but in liquid form. Not least because this unit doesn't look anywhere as good as they did when they were first painted. Still on the positive side, I doubt they are going to chip, as they now have about five or six layers of varnish.

Anywho...

Time to crack open excel and have a look at creating a list for the game at the weekend.

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment