Friday 23 March 2012

Fluff Bunny Ogres

As I mentioned the other day after a two week hiatus I shall be heading down the club on Sunday, for game of Warhammer.

The game is a 2k game against James' Warriors of Chaos army. From memory the army has a block of warriors, two blocks of marauder infantry, and some cavalry. It's a pretty fluffy army, in so much as James built it with a specific story in mind, and doesn't appear to have branched into the more WAACO avenues of the army.

So here is the list I have come up with.

Tyrant with Iron Fist, Heavy Armour, Fencers Blades, Talisman of Endurance, Crown of Command.
Firebelly Level 2, Dispel Scroll, Ruby Ring.

8 Iron Guts with standard and musician.
6 Bulls with Iron Fist and musician.
5 Leadbelchers with musician.
4 Mournfangs with Iron Fist, Heavy Armour, and musician.
4 Maneaters with scout, Immune to Pschology, musician and Brace of Pistols.
Ironblaster.

2000 point.

So there you have it. No BSB, not much magic but I said I wanted to try something different. My guess is that the game will either be an epic slugfest or over pretty quickly.

Who knows we may even get in two games - or three:)

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment