Monday, 23 December 2013

Home By Christmas

I have finally got around to making some trenches for the WWI project.
The tile is a one foot square, and I have edged it with magnetic tape, which will hopefully hold the modules together during play.

The more eagle eyed viewer will have noticed the square in the middle of the board. I got some mdf squares that I will make some special features, gun emplacements, ruined buildings, command posts, redoubts etc, that will add some extra flexibility to the table set up.

The board is unpainted, and for the sake of consistency I will probably leave the painting/flocking until I have a few more tiles made.

Here's a few shots of some 10mm Pendraken Germans defending the trenches...

No comments:

Post a Comment